This is the perfect service for Leeds folk wanting to get film developed and scanned in one hour.
Looking to get your colour film developed in an hour? Here’s how it works:
- The one-hour service is for the develop and scans of colour 35mm/120 film ONLY (XP2 included). Please note this is for colour film only.
- Four films max per hour. Can be both 120 and 35mm.
- One-hour developing is available between the hours of 10am-3pm Monday to Friday. The latest you can drop off during the day is 3pm.
- It only applies to people who can drop their film off to us in person at our Leeds city centre lab.
- Order your one-hour film developing via this page and please keep a note of your order number as it will be needed when you drop the film off.
- Your one hour film developing begins from the time we receive the film. Give our doorbell a ring or head on in if the door is open.
- Once your film is with us, we will get started on the developing and notify you as soon as it is ready to collect (within the hour).