Our black and white hand printing service provides a hand-crafted print from an original negative.
Prints are made in our darkroom the old-fashioned way by one of our expert printers. Any specific requests or requirements can either be added to the 'Specifications' box when you place your order or included with your negative(s) when you send your film in to be printed.
All black and white hand printing is available on Ilford Multigrade resin coated (pearl/gloss finish) or Ilford Multigrade Classic fibre based (gloss finish) papers.
As an optional extra to black and white hand printing we're also able to scan your hand print for you on one of our top-of-the-range Fuji Lanovia scanners. The scanner is able to capture the full detail, depth and tonality of the finished hand print for online use.
For print scan samples of black and white hand printing, see here.
For all pro lab enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Choose the developing options you need above. At checkout you can add any extra notes you may think we need to know.
2. Complete payment at checkout.
3. Make a note of your order number, and include this in your parcel to send to us. This can be as simple as writing it on any scrap of paper lying around. (draw us a pic if you feel artistic!)
4. Either ship the package to us, or drop into our Nottingham lab during the week.
5. Once we receive your film, we will email to let you know we have them.