Our C41 Dip & Dunk developing option is the VIP treatment for your colour negative film. Unlike traditional Mini-lab processing where film is pulled through the chemicals by a series of rollers, Dip and Dunk processed films never touch anything other than the processing chemicals themselves. This means there's absolutely no risk of tears, scratches or other damage occurring during the film development process - perfect for extremely important or fragile film. Push/pull processing available at no extra cost.
If you choose to include scans with this service they will be completed on one of our Noritsu HS-1800 scanners.
As an optional extra C41 Dip and Dunk processed film can be supplied with a hand printed C-Type contact sheet.
For all pro lab enquiries, please email email@example.com
1. Choose the developing options you need above. At checkout you can add any extra notes you may think we need to know.
2. Complete payment at checkout.
3. Make a note of your order number, and include this in your parcel to send to us. This can be as simple as writing it on any scrap of paper lying around. (draw us a pic if you feel artistic!)
4. Either ship the package to us, or drop into our Nottingham lab during the week.
5. Once we receive your film, we will email to let you know we have them.