If you need individual frames scanning for print or online use at the highest possible quality/resolution our Fuji Lanovia is perfect for the job. The scanner is capable of scanning single frames from any film - sub-35mm all the way up to 10x8". You may not have heard of the Lanovia but it's a beast of a machine which provides scans on par with drum scanners or Imacon/Hasselblad scanners.
B&W, Colour Negative or Positive film can be scanned and provided as a 16bit TIFF file in your chosen size. The scanner software uses a standard algorithm to invert colour negatives, it's also possible to invert them with third-party software such as Negative Lab Pro - we've made a guide for that here.
For scan samples, see here.
Please note - The Fuji Lanovia does not support automatic dust/scratch removal so scans may require some minor dust removal in post-processing.
1. Choose the options you need above. At checkout you can add any extra notes you may think we need to know.
2. Complete payment at checkout.
3. Make a note of your order number, and include this in your parcel to send to us. This can be as simple as writing it on any scrap of paper lying around. (draw us a pic if you feel artistic!)
4. Either ship the package to us, or drop into our Nottingham lab during the week.
5. Once we receive your film, we will email to let you know we have them.