We have teamed up with our lab neighbours Aire Street Darkroom to bring you Black & White film developing. Aire Street Darkroom have tons of experience in film developing and enlarging so you can rest assured your films are in the best hands.
Send us your film, we'll email you your photos, plus the option of prints, simple! We always send your negatives back!
Please note - Develop only is just for the negatives back. Perfect for home scanning.
Also Please note - Ilford XP2 film is black and white C41 process and should be done via the colour film product page here
Just pick your resolution depending on what you need your photos for:
Low Res scans:
1545 x 1024 pixels. - approx 700kb
Ideal for using on the web / instagram. Also perfect for 6x4 prints.
Download the low res example here
Medium Res (Standard):
3130 x 2075 pixels - approx 2.5mb
Perfect for social media and will blow up to A4 if printing.
Download the medium res example here
6774 x 4492 pixels - approx 12mb
This option is perfect for those needing large files for archiving and printing over A4.
Download the high res example here
How it works:
1. Choose the developing options you need above. At checkout you can add any extra notes you may think we need to know.
2. Complete payment at checkout
3. Make note of your order number, and include this in your parcel to send to us. This can be as simple as writing it on any scrap of paper lying around. (draw us a pic if you feel artistic!)
4. Either ship the package to us, or drop into our Leeds shop during the week.
5. Once we receive your films, we will email to let you know we have them, and 2-5 days later, your scans will be emailed to you. If you have selected Prints / and or merch these will be sent out with the negatives.