Colour film developing by Take It Easy.
Send us your colour negative film, we'll email you your photos, simple.
Prints are also now available at 6x4" in gloss or matte finish.
Our Index Print option is for one print including thumbnails of your scans.
Please note - Develop only is just for the negatives back. Perfect for home scanning.
Just pick your resolution / print size depending on what you need your photos for:
Low Res scans:
1545 x 1024 pixels. - approx 700kb
Ideal for using on the web / instagram
Low res is the perfect size for 6x4 prints.
Download the low res example here
Medium Res scans (Standard):
3130 x 2075 pixels - approx 2.5mb
Perfect for social media and will blow up to A4 if printing.
Download the medium res example here
High Res scans:
6774 x 4492 pixels - approx 12mb
This option is perfect for those needing large files for archiving and printing over A4.
Download the high res example here
How it works:
1. Choose the colour developing options you need above. At checkout you can add any extra notes you may think we need to know.
2. Complete payment at checkout
3. Make note of your order number, and include this in your parcel to send to us. This can be as simple as writing it on any scrap of paper lying around. Draw us a picture if you're feeling artistic!
4. Either ship the package to us, or drop into our Leeds shop during the week.
5. Once we receive your films, we will email to let you know we have them, and 2-5 days later, your scans will be emailed to you. If you have selected Prints / and or merch these will be sent out with the negatives.
For more information on our service, please see our How to order page or FAQ